Discover our car fleet
Famozo Rental Car Fleet
Famozo Rentals offers the best prices & services for rental cars in Zakynthos.
Discover our large fleet of carefully selected cars.
Jeep Renegade Automatic
- Engine CC: 1400cc
- Passengers: 5
- Doors: 5
- Baggages: 5
- Gearbox: Automatic
- Airbags number: 9
- GPS navigation
- Fuel: Gasoline
Our prices include
- FDW Full InsuranceInsurance (FDW): Mixed insurance with an exemption amount of(150€) for those aged 24 and over and for those under 24 years of age an exemption amount from (600-1200) its about which category car
- Unlimited KilometersUnlimited KIlometers per day. No extra charges.
- Roadside assistance 24/7We also offer totally free 24hrs 7 days a week roadside assistance.
- Additional driverAdditional driver are free of charge
- Delivery & Pick-upFree delivery & pickup
- Free mapFree map for every booking
- All taxes & VAT 24%Our prices include all taxes and VAT. No hidden costs
Terms and conditions
Our prices include:
- All taxes & V.A.T.
- All local taxes and all kinds of fees, there are no hidden costs
- Full insurance package for cars with exemption amount €150
- Free Delivery – Receipt across the island in the working hours
- Vehicle replacement (subjects to vehicles availability) in case of damage
- 24hour Road Assistance
- Unlimited Kms
- Valid driver’s license for all declared drivers
- International driver’s license if required (please read the below paragraph “Driver’s License”)
- Passport or National ID for all declared drivers
- EU for all drivers
- Tenant is not obliged to be a credit card owner
All the booking details (online or phone booking) must be valid. Our company declares the right to refuse the rental if the booking details are not valid. Our company declares the right to refuse the rental if the booking details are not valid.
The driver must be over 20 years old to rent a car or ATV and for renting a Scooter the driver must be over 17 years old for 50cc and 18 years old for 125cc and up. The upper age limit is 75 years for all vehicle categories.
The driving license must be issued at least one year before the pick-up date.
National Driving Licenses issued in the E.U. are accepted.
Citizens of all other countries must have a valid International Driver’s License along with their regular Driver’s License.
Bookings and Vehicle Groups
All reservations are based on vehicle groups and not on a specific vehicle model. We try to assign to each reservation the chosen vehicle model. However, if the chosen model becomes unavailable, our company reserves the right to offer a similar model. A similar model will be a vehicle in the same group – category as the chosen model. Also, our company reserves the right to offer a model of a bigger group – category with no extra charge (free upgrade).
Booking duration and minimum rental fee
The minimum booking duration is one day and the maximum is 30 days.
The minimum charge regardless of rental duration is one day.
If you wish to rent a vehicle for more than 30 days, please contact us for a quote, as the rental agreement must be renewed every 30 days.
If the renter wishes to keep the rental longer than the agreed period, the renter must contact our company no later than 2 days before returning the vehicle to request an extension based on availability. The extension is valid only after the change is made in the lease contract.
You can cancel your reservation whenever you want, without any consequences or commitment.
No Show Policy
In the event that the renter does not pick up the vehicle on the agreed rental start date and time without prior written or telephone conversation, after 2 hours the reservation will be canceled.
During the low and medium rental season a delay of up to 2 hours will not be charged extra. During the high season, the maximum acceptable delay without extra cost is 20 minutes. Beyond the 20 minute delay, the customer will be charged an additional rental day based on our company’s pricing policy during the high season.
The renter has to return the vehicle with the same fuel level as delivered.
If the renter returns the vehicle with less fuel than he received it, then the renter will be charged the difference in fuel. There is no refund if the renter returns the vehicle with more fuel than was received.
Baby Child seats
We have two types of seats
- Baby seat: 0-18 Kg
- Child seat: Booster 18-36 Kg
The child seats are available after request and subject to availability. The first child seat is free. For extra seats the cost is 4 €/day for all types
The 1st extra driver is free. If you need more than one driver the cost is €4 per day per driver
Animals and Pets
They are not allowed in the car
Vehicle cleaning fee:
If the car on return is very dirty then you will be charged €30 + VAT for cleaning the vehicle.
Basic insurance package (for Scooters with an exemption amount of €1000 and for ATVs with an exemption amount of €2500)
Our basic insurance coverage includes:
- Third Party Insurance (T.P.I or T.P.L)
- Material Damages
- Material damage from an uninsured vehicle
- Fire Insurance
- Theft Insurance
Extra insurance package
For the scooters
If the lessee wishes then with an additional charge of €15 he can choose to have mixed insurance with a liability amount of €150 + VAT. With this insurance, in the event of damage, the renter’s liability is limited to the liability amount.
If the lessee wishes then with an additional charge of €20 he can choose to have mixed insurance with a liability amount of €500 + VAT. With this insurance, in the event of damage, the renter’s liability is limited to the liability amount.
What is not covered by any insurance
- Damages caused by a driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Damages caused by an unauthorized driver.
- Damages in the interior of the vehicle
- Damages that were caused because the vehicle being illegally parked
- Damages due to traffic law violation.
- Damages due to inappropriate driving, negligence, or intentional.
- Damages to the engine by wrong fuel or negligence.
- Damages were caused because the vehicle was used off-road or in not appropriate roads (not paved roads, dirt roads, beaches, etc.).
- Damages that were caused after the agreed return time.
- Damage to the mirrors.
- Damages or loss of tires, rims, hubcaps.
- Damages to the underside of the vehicle.
- Damages or loss of the antenna
- Damages caused willfully or recklessly by the renter, e.g. (burning out the clutch, burning out the tires, sitting or standing on the bonnet, or the roof or the boot lid of the vehicle, etc.)
- If the renter at the time of the accident does not notify our company and the police
- Loss of personal items
- Loss, damage, or theft of vehicle keys
- Loss or damage of child seats, jack, safety triangle, spare wheel, petrol cap, or any accessories.
- Total or part theft, in cases where the theft was caused due to renter’s negligence. (e.g., forgot the engine keys on the vehicle, etc.)
- Traffic fines or other administrative sanctions may result from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law.
Fixed compensation amounts due to damage/loss/negligence
- Car key: simple €150, special €300
- Scooter & ATV key: simple €30, special €45
- Baby seat: infant €100, booster €60
- Car & ATV aluminum rim: €100/pc
- Scooter aluminum rim: €80/pc.
- Car floor mats: €20/pc
- Dirty seats: €30
Ferrying the car
It is expressly forbidden to transport Scooters and ATVs outside the island, while cars are only allowed if the company has been informed and with an additional fee per day of 15 euros per day.
Traffic fines or other administrative sanctions
The renter must pay traffic fines, or any administrative sanctions may result from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law. The renter can pay the fines in cash or with a credit card. If any fine becomes required after the rental period, our company will charge the renter’s credit card the amount of the fine.
If the police or other authority removes the registration plates during the rental, the renter must compensate our company immediately. The compensation amount will be calculated by multiplying the total number of days that the vehicle will be without registration plates with the per-day rental price from the current season.
The renter is liable and obliged to indemnify the company for damages resulting from a lack of care (in the absence of a waiver contract). He must also lock the car properly in a suitable and safe place.
During the rental period, the car may not be used:
- In violation of this agreement
- To carry passengers or goods for a fee
- To carry more passengers than the license requires
- To carry heavy objects or smelly goods or drugs
- To tow another car or trailer
- In speed car races on special routes, etc
- In general, for any purpose contrary to Greek Laws
The rental company is not responsible for the loss or damage of the customer’s belongings, which are on board the vehicle.
The lessor company has the right to terminate the rental contract without consequences if it considers that the lessee is detrimental to the interests of the company, or does not comply with road traffic rules and violates the terms of the contract.