Discover our car fleet
Famozo Rental Car Fleet
Famozo Rentals offers the best prices & services for rental cars in Zakynthos.
Discover our large fleet of carefully selected cars.
- Engine CC: 1200cc
- Passengers: 5
- Doors: 5
- Baggages: 4
- Small baggages: 2
- Large baggages: 2
- Gearbox: Manual
- Airbags number: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
Our prices include
- FDW Full InsuranceInsurance (FDW): Mixed insurance with an exemption amount of(150€) for those aged 24 and over and for those under 24 years of age an exemption amount from (600-1200€) about which category car
- Unlimited KilometersUnlimited KIlometers per day. No extra charges.
- Roadside assistance 24/7We also offer totally free 24hrs 7 days a week roadside assistance.
- Additional driverAdditional driver are free of charge
- Delivery & Pick-upFree delivery & pickup
- Free mapFree map for every booking
- All taxes & VAT 24%Our prices include all taxes and VAT. No hidden costs
Terms and conditions
- All taxes & V.A.T.
- All local taxes and all kinds of fees, there are no hidden costs
- Full insurance package with excess amount 150€ for cars.
- Basic insurance package with excess amount 800€ for Scooters and excess amount 2500€ for ATVs.
- Free Delivery – Receipt across the island in the working hours
- Vehicle replacement (subjects to vehicles availability) in case of damage
- 24hour Road Assistance
- Unlimited Kms
- Valid driver’s license for all declared drivers
- International driver’s license if required (please read the below paragraph “Driver’s License”)
- Passport or National ID for all declared drivers
- EU for all drivers
- Tenant is not obliged to be a credit card owner
Driver’s age The driver must be over 19 years old to rent a car or ATV and for renting a Scooter the driver must be over 17 years old for 50cc and 18 years old for 125cc and up. The upper age limit is 75 years for all vehicle categories.
Driver’s License The driving license must be issued at least one year before the pick-up date. National Driving Licenses issued in the E.U. are accepted. Citizens of all other countries must have a valid International Driver’s License along with their regular Driver’s License.
Bookings and Vehicle Groups All reservations are based on vehicle groups and not on a specific vehicle model. We try to assign to each reservation the chosen vehicle model. However, if the chosen model becomes unavailable, our company reserves the right to offer a similar model. A similar model will be a vehicle in the same group – category as the chosen model. Also, our company reserves the right to offer a model of a bigger group – category with no extra charge (free upgrade).
Booking duration and minimum rental fee The minimum booking duration is one day and the maximum is 30 days. The minimum charge regardless of rental duration is one day. If you wish to rent a vehicle for more than 30 days, please contact us for a quote, as the rental agreement must be renewed every 30 days. If the renter wishes to keep the rental longer than the agreed period, the renter must contact our company no later than 2 days before returning the vehicle to request an extension based on availability. The extension is valid only after the change is made in the lease contract.
Cancellation Policy You can cancel your reservation whenever you want, without any consequences or commitment.
No Show Policy In the event that the renter does not pick up the vehicle on the agreed rental start date and time without prior written or telephone conversation, after 2 hours the reservation will be canceled.
Late returns During the low and medium rental season a delay of up to 2 hours will not be charged extra. During the high season, the maximum acceptable delay without extra cost is 20 minutes. Beyond the 20 minute delay, the customer will be charged an additional rental day based on our company’s pricing policy during the high season.
Fuel Policy The renter has to return the vehicle with the same fuel level as delivered. If the renter returns the vehicle with less fuel than he received it, then the renter will be charged the difference in fuel. There is no refund if the renter returns the vehicle with more fuel than was received.
Baby Child seats We have two types of seats
- Baby seat: 0-18 Kg
- Child seat: Booster 18-36 Kg
Extra drivers The 1st extra driver is free. If you need more than one driver the cost is 4€ per day per driver.
Animals and Pets They are not allowed in the car.
Vehicle cleaning fee: If the car on return is very dirty then you will be charged 30€ + VAT for cleaning the vehicle.
INSURANCE COVERAGE Full insurance package with excess amount 150€ for cars Basic insurance package with excess amount 800€ for Scooters and with excess amount 2500€ for ATVs. Our basic insurance coverage includes:
- Third Party Insurance (T.P.I or T.P.L)
- Material Damages
- Material damage from an uninsured vehicle
- Fire Insurance
- Theft Insurance
Extra insurance package
For the scooters
If the lessee wishes then with an additional charge of 15€ per day, he can choose to have mixed insurance with excess amount 150€ + VAT. With this insurance, in the event of damage, the renter’s liability is limited to the excess amount.
If the lessee wishes then with an additional charge of 20€ per day, he can choose to have mixed insurance with excess amount 500€ + VAT. With this insurance, in the event of damage, the renter’s liability is limited to the excess amount.
What is not covered by any insurance
- Damages caused by a driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Damages caused by an unauthorized driver.
- Damages in the interior of the vehicle
- Damages due to traffic law violation.
- Damages due to inappropriate driving, negligence, or intentional.
- Damages to the engine by wrong fuel or negligence.
- Damages were caused because the vehicle was used off-road or in not appropriate roads (not paved roads, dirt roads, beaches, etc.).
- Damages that were caused after the agreed return time.
- Damage to the mirrors.
- Damages or loss of tires, rims, hubcaps.
- Damages to the underside of the vehicle.
- Damages or loss of the antenna
- Damages caused willfully or recklessly by the renter, e.g. (burning out the clutch, burning out the tires, sitting or standing on the bonnet, or the roof or the boot lid of the vehicle, etc.)
- If the renter at the time of the accident does not notify our company and the police
- Loss of personal items
- Loss, damage, or theft of vehicle keys
- Loss or damage of child seats, jack, safety triangle, spare wheel, petrol cap, or any accessories.
- Traffic fines or other administrative sanctions may result from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law.
- Car key: simple 60€, special 300€
- Scooter & ATV key: simple 15€, special 45€
- Baby seat: infant 80€, booster 30€
- Car & ATV aluminum rim: 65€/pc
Traffic fines or other administrative sanctions The renter must pay traffic fines, or any administrative sanctions may result from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law. The renter can pay the fines in cash or with a credit card. If any fine becomes required after the rental period, our company will charge the renter’s credit card the amount of the fine. If the police or other authority removes the registration plates during the rental, the renter must compensate our company immediately. The compensation amount will be calculated by multiplying the total number of days that the vehicle will be without registration plates with the per-day rental price from the current season.
Other terms The renter is liable and obliged to indemnify the company for damages resulting from a lack of care (in the absence of a waiver contract). He must also lock the car properly in a suitable and safe place. During the rental period, the car may not be used:
- In violation of this agreement
- To carry passengers or goods for a fee
- To carry more passengers than the license requires
- To carry heavy objects or smelly goods or drugs
- To tow another car or trailer
- In speed car races on special routes, etc
- In general, for any purpose contrary to Greek Laws